Welcome To The Podcast Shop
A Boutique Podcast Editing and Production Company
Some of our wonderful clients and staff in action
Want to start a podcast but don't know where to begin? Looking for help with your current project? Have audio you need cleaning up? The Podcast Shop is here for you. From equipment set-up, to recording, audio editing, mixing, launching, posting and consulting, our team will help you based on your needs. After an initial free consulting session, we will come up with a custom plan to help you pod like a pro.
One of our expert producers will personally guide you through the entire process of pre production. You will communicate with them directly if you have questions, concerns, technical problems, or just want to chat about the complexities of life. They will assist you with:
- Choosing the proper microphones for your space
- Equipment setup and troubleshooting
- The basics of recording to ensure the finest audio quality for your show
- Coming up with a show format that reflects your message
- Creating an intro and outro with professional voiceover and music
- Choosing a strong show title, blurb and logo
- Hosting and RSS feed setup
- Editing a full pilot episode
- Submitting to iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play and other directories
Simply send us your audio and we will carefully edit, assemble and produce each episode for you. You approve each draft before the episodes are published. This includes:
- Thorough minute by minute voice editing to ensure each episode is cohesive, seamless and polished. Audio clean-up includes the removal of “ums,” silences, swallows, etc .
- Audio-touch up including compression, equalization and background noise reduction
- Mixing the full episode with intros, outros, commercials, or music bumpers
- Create direct link of audio for website and social media
- Adding album art, title and episode blurb
- Tagging episodes with ID3 tags
- Uploading to iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play and other directories
Our team has over 10 years of experience in everything that goes into podcasting besides recording and uploading.Do you need assistance with booking guests, increasing listenership, reaching advertisers and increasing your social media presence? We got you. Our staff is made up of writers, bookers, performers, producers, (and one improv-comedy nerd), so we can help you with both creative and logistical aspects such as tweaking the format of your show, adding segments, interview techniques, booking live shows or handling "difficult" guests. Trust us, we've done it all.